Have you purchased your credentials yet?

Once you are ordained, but before performing the ceremony, you may need to obtain documentation proving you are a licensed marriage officiant. These policies vary by state, and sometimes even from county to county. For more information about the rules in your area, visit our State Marriage Laws page.

Most places will request some basic documentation such as an ordination credential, a letter of good standing, or signed statements of ministry. You can find all of these items, along with a host of other minister supplies, in the Minister Store section of this site.

Get Your Credentials